UltraTech's "in-line" design on this model of spill decks saves valuable floor space and complies with spill containment regulations. The decks also have a low profile design that reduces safety and handling concerns found with taller spill containment pallets.
- Standard InLine Model include 3-drum, 4-drum, 5-drum, and 6-drum configurations
- Narrow 25-7/8 inch depth allows drums to be stored in a single row along facility walls minimizing space requirements
- Pre-drilled and can be quickly assembled without tools
- Bulkhead fittings "lock" connected modules together and allow spills to flow from one Spill Deck module to the next
- Additional spill deck modules can be easily connected to an existing InLine configuration
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175