When there is a need for secondary containment of more aggressive chemicals and the standard polyethylene material in standard spill decks isn't enough, use Ultratech's Fluorinated Spill Decks treated with Fluorine gas in a surface modification process known as "Fluorination". This process modifies the material on a molecular level to allow for a higher level of chemical compatibility. Fluorinated polyethylene construction - typically provides higher levels of chemical compatibility than standard (untreated) polyethylene. Modular design allows Decks to be connected to "share" containment capacity.
- 1500 lb. capacity uniformly distributed
- 11 Gallons containment capacity
- Uses different color resin (light blue) to quickly and easily identify the product
- "Flourination" modifies material on a molecular level to allow for a higher level of chemical compatibility
- Removable grating allows quick and easy access for draining / cleaning.
- Meets SPcc & EPA Container storage regulation 40 CFR 264.175 spill containment regulations
- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Ultra Spill Deck Modules Instructions (PDF Download)