Foam Wall Model has a low profile design is perfect for equipment maintenance and portable drum containment. The Ultra-Containment Berm, Foam Wall Model provides containment for smaller spills, leaks, and drips. The 4Â”H sidewalls may mean a lesser capacity than its 12"H counterparts but it also means versatility and convenience. The Foam Wall Model has true drive-in and drive-out capability and requires no setup other than the initial deployment. Made in the USA.
- Capture nuisance leaks and spills from vehicles, oily equipment, tanks, and drums.
- Soft foam sidewall easily compresses for convenient loading and off-loading.
- Choose from several standard sizes to meet your spill containment needs - custom sizes also available.
- Low, 4-inch sidewall contains spills - keeps plant floors and soil free from contamination. (2" and 6" wall height also available)
- No set-up required - simply unfold for quick deployment. Folded units require minimal storage space.
- PVC (24 mil) - withstands the rigors of industrial and construction applications.
- Built-in handles help with transport and placement.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Foam section inside of sidewall easily compresses for convenient loading and off -loading.
- Foam sidewalls compress to allow vehicles or equipment into or out of the Berm.
- No set-up required once Berm has been positioned in the field.
Product Manual (PDF Download)