Tudertechnica's Tusil Bright D delivery hose suitable for cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food products. Hose tested according to the main norms for food contact materials (FCM – Reg. (CE) 1935/2004). Manufactured according to GMP (Reg. (CE) 2023/2006). Not intended for use as an implant material. Not suitable for blood or human fluids.
Service Temperature Range: -76°F to +392°F (-60°C to +200°C)
Notes: Hose only. Hose is priced by the foot. Minimum purchase quantity of 5.
- Suitable for cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food products
- FDA 3A translucent silicone tube, phthalates free
- Heat, aging, ozone, and abrasion resistant cover
- Reinforced with high temperature resistant plies
- Series: Tusil Bright D
- ID: 1 in. (25 mm.)
- OD: 1.46 in. (37 mm.)
- Length: By the foot
- Ends: None - Hose Only
- Tube: Silicone, Translucent (Phthalates Free)
- Cover: Smooth, Silicone, Translucent, Glossy Cover
- Vacuum: N/A
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI (10 Bar)
- Burst Pressure: 450 PSI (30 Bar)
- Bending Radius: N/A
- Temperature Range: -76°F to +392°F (-60°C to +200°C)
- Weight: 0.46 lbs./ft. (0.68 kg./mt.)
- Branding: TUDERTECHNICA TUSIL® BRIGHT D
- Approvals: Tested in compliance with 1907/2006/CE (REACH). Meets FDA 21 CFR 177.2600; USP class VI main requirements; European Pharmacopoeia ed. 8.1/2014 3.1.9; ISO 10993 - 5:2009, 11:2009; BfR XV; REGULATION 1935/2004/CE; DM 21/03/1973 and subsequent amendments; Japan Ministry of Health and Welfare Notice No.370,1959, No.201,2006 and revision 2012; 3-A RPSCQC for (62-02) Hose Assemblies.