TODO-Gas 3 in. Stainless Steel Dry-Break Couplers are designed for larger, high flow rate LPG applications. Primarily used for rail tank loading and discharge. TODO-Gas Dry-Breaks can easily handle flows up to 658 GPM (2,500 LPM). Two handle operation plus a robust integral swivel makes sure the couplings are able to handle the strain of terminal life.
Note: Includes a Low Temperature Viton 90 Seal, which has a working temperature range of -4°F to +392°F (-20°C to +200°C).
- Lowest Emission Volumes on Disconnection: Ensures current and future environmental standards compliance
- No Liquid Release on Disconnection: Removes the possibility of operator cold burns and reduces product loss to virtually zero
- Valves are Closed and Sealed Before Disconnection is Permitted: Increased safety by removing the possibility of human error
- Valves Open and Close Automatically: No levers or handles to operate
- Rapid Connection and Disconnection: Saves time and simplifies operating procedures
- Highest Quality Design and Construction: Conforms to all relevant standards including P.E.D. class II where applicable
- Integral Swivel: Allows free coupling movement without imparting torque strain to hose
- Type: TODO-Gas Dry Break Coupler
- Size: 3 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ends: ManTek - Todo Style x FNPT
- Seal Material: Low Temp. Viton 90
- Temperature Range: -4°F - +392°F (-20°C - +200°C)
- Pressure: 360 PSI (25 bar)
- Vd-TÜV type approval, mark TÜ.AGG.162-93 towards ADR, RID, IMDG and VDI-rules 2440, part 18.104.22.168
- CE-marked, European directives 97/23/EC (PED) and 94/9/EC (ATEX) compliant
- Manufactured under ISO 9001:2008
- Certified towards ISO 14001:2004
- Manufactured towards EN 13480 and EN 13445
Installation Guide (PDF Download)