SMART-Connect® Valve Series was engineered to simplify your connection needs. Our exclusive design reduces the use of multiple fitting connections, saving assembly time and leak potentials. Self-Aligning ball moves freely against the Teflon® seats for smooth operation. The valve opens and closes with little pressure on the handle. Teflon® self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind. Ball is diamond turned after molded to make it spherically perfect, which provides precise contact between ball & seat. Polypropylene is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength. The bolted ball valve is designed for fluid flow applications on equipment that transfers fluid like sprayers, pumps, hoses, bulk tanks and many other applications. Designed for commercial usage. All TerreMax bolted valves maintain great chemical resistance and are made from high strength custom blended fiberglass filled polypropylene with Teflon® seats and stem bushings for smooth operation, and use stainless steel bolts and nuts making them corrosion resistant.
- Compact design
- Stainless steel bolts
- Precision molded in polypropylene that is reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength
- The self-aligning ball moves freely against the Teflon® seats for smooth operation.
- The valve opens and closes with little pressure on the handle.
- Teflon® self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind.
- All of our ball valves have 1/4 turn open and close.
- Diamond turned after molding, making it spherically perfect which provides precise contact between the ball and seats.
- Stainless Steel Bolts.
- Precision molded in polypropylene.
- Viton® O-Rings
- Made in the USA