What sets the M1 Dispenser apart from the others is its 2-hose option. With the M1, you're capable of dispensing DEF from both sides, diesel fuel from both sides, or DEF and diesel from either side.
The M1 includes TECALEMIT's line of Hornet W85 pumps, which allow flow rates of 22 gpm (diesel) and 10 gpm (DEF) at the nozzle. Furthermore, each M1 Dispenser has a built-in Superbox automated inventory management system.
Also included are dual automatic nozzles and dispense hoses, giving you ultimate flexibility.
- The M1 dual hose dispenser has a built-in automated inventory management system.
- The master of fluid management systems for multiple fueling points.
- t can track up to 10,000 transactions, and 4,000 drivers and vehicles [pin and key fob access].
- Easily transport data through USB, LAN, or WLAN.
- [Diesel + DEF] [Diesel + Diesel]
- Hornet W85 pumps [Diesel + DEF]
- Flow rate: 22 gpm [Diesel], 10 gpm [DEF]
- Inlet: 1 1/4" FNTP [Diesel], 3/4" FNTP [DEF]
- Meter: Oval gear w/ pulse-0.05% accuracy
- Discharge hose: 1" [Diesel], 3/4" [DEF]
- Management system: 10K transactions, 4K drivers and vehicles
- Pin and key fob access
- 19 in. W x 17-1/2 in. D x 56 in. H
- Diesel & DEF Fluid compatible
View the attached video for an overview of the details on Tecalemit fuel management items: Fuel Management Intro in Partnership with JME.
For digital resources on Tecalemit fuel management systems visit the support page https://www.tecalemitusa.com/resources/
Specifications Sheet (PDF Download)