SRM Industries Heavy-Duty Rhino Spiral Hose Guards™ are constructed from high density polyethylene and are designed to bundle and protect hoses and cables from a wide range of potential hazards. Made in the USA.
Note: Meets standards for RoHS and California Prop 65.
- Colors provide high visibility
- Strong, flexible, light weight
- UV resistant
- Beveled edges for safety
- Made in the USA
- ID: 0.38 in. (10 mm.)
- OD: 0.39 to 0.66 in. (10 to 17 mm.)
- Wall Thickness: 0.040 in. (1 mm.)
- Helix Width: 0.40 in. (10 mm.)
- Length: 165 ft.
- Color: Red
- Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +280°F (-40°C to +137°C)
- Standards: Meets RoHS and California Prop 65
Example: If you have a 35 foot hose with an O.D. of 1.57 inches you would use SRMRSG150HD with an I.D. of 1.50 inches and you would need 42.27 ft
- Formula: Hose O.D. divided by Rhino Spiral Guard HD X hose length
- Equals: 1.57 divided by 1.50 x 35 feet = 42.27 inches