SRM Industries Heavy-Duty Rhino Spiral Hose Guards™ are constructed from high density polyethylene and are designed to bundle and protect hoses and cables from a wide range of potential hazards. Made in the USA.
Note: Meets standards for RoHS and California Prop 65.
- Strong, flexible, light weight
- UV resistant
- Beveled edges for safety
- Made in the USA
- ID: 0.62 in. (15.7 mm.)
- OD: 0.62 to 1.06 in. (16 to 27 mm.)
- Wall Thickness: 0.050 in. (1.27 mm.)
- Helix Width: 0.57 in. (14.5 mm.)
- Length: 66 ft.
- Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +280°F (-40°C to +137°C)
- Color: Black
- Standards: Meets RoHS and California Prop 65
Example: If you have a 35 foot hose with an O.D. of 1.57 inches you would use SRMRSG150HD with an I.D. of 1.50 inches and you would need 42.27 ft
- Formula: Hose O.D. divided by Rhino Spiral Guard HD X hose length
- Equals: 1.57 divided by 1.50 x 35 feet = 42.27 inches