A Unique Spill Control Solution That Combats Slips, Trips And Falls And Cleans Up Spills! Easier to use than mop and bucket - takes 1/3 of the time to respond and clean up a spill. Comes packaged & ready to go - simply remove from the box and set-up in desired area. Caution stand is constructed of durable yet light weight corrugate plastic - it is impervious to moisture! Convenient carry handle allows for easy transport, set-up and storage when not in use. High-Visibility print layer draws quick visual attention to the affected area is strong and tear resistant. Keep the stand and simply refill with more absorbent pads! Each stand contains enough sorbent pads to absorb up to 4 gallons (15 liters).
- Sorbent pads provide for cut resistance during clean up - pick up small sharp objects such as broken glass or plastic
- These sorbents are virtually lint-free and highly durable for high viscosity or high traffic applications.
- Spunbond material is extremely strong and can withstand rigorous abuse from foot traffic.
- Won't tear apart when pulled or placed under equipment.
- Fluids absorbed: water, oil, diesel, gas, coolants, cutting fluids, hydraulic fluids, vegetable oil, acetone, turpentine, etc.
- Liquids asorbed: Universal
- 14" W x 16" L
- 100 Pads per unit, (5 packs)20 pads in each pack/pocket
- Hi-Vis Yellow with Caution logo in English, French & Spanish.
- 4 Gallons absorbency
- Two-ply SM spunbound & meltblown polypropylene
- No perforations
- Packed in a box
SDS (PDF Download)
Data Sheet (PDF Download)