The Scully ST-35 overfill prevention system interfaces with optic sensors. It is typically used for bottom and top-loading of tank vehicles. It is mounted at the loading rack/gantry and connects to the vehicle via the Scully plug and cable assembly. The attached plug and 30 ft. coiled cable connect to the vehicle mounted receptacle, or socket, which is wired to the refueler sensor. Please consult Scully for alternate plug and socket styles to prevent mixing AV gas and jet fuels in dedicated refuelers. The ST-35 system provides the vehicle with an adequate static ground path to the rack/gantry provided the vehicle's overfill equipment is wired and maintained to factory specifications. For additional ground/earth verification options, consult Scully for information on the Groundhog Self-Proving Grounding System.
Note: For maximum safety, use only in conjunction with sensors manufactured by Scully to not jeopardize the conditions of the approvals.
- Maximum safety with Dynacheck® automatic and continuous self-checking circuitry
- Will not permit loading under any fault or wet sensor condition
- Signals for automatic shut off of product ow within a half-second of detecting a potential over ll condition
- Complete compatibility with Scully IntelliCheck® and Load Anywhere® onboard systems and independent re-wire optic sensors
- Easy connection to vehicles with rugged, versatile plug and cable units
- ST-35 models monitor 1 - 8 compartment tank vehicles
- Approved by Factory Mutual (FM)
- Part Number: 07903
- Model: ST-35-115-ELK
- Power Requirements: 100 - 130 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20 Watt max.
- Shutdown Response Time: 0.5 seconds maximum
- Connections: Provided by internal terminal strips
- Output Control: One normally open volt free contact, rated 250 V AC, 5A resistive, energized when the sensor is dry
- Output Control Fuse: Internal 5 Amperes
- Temperature Range: -40° to +140° F (-40° to +60° C)
- Approvals: FM for use in Class 1, Division 1, Group D hazardous locations
- Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)