Scully's DuoCept includes two socket interfaces, one optic and one thermistor in one, lightweight, easy-to-install weather resistant housing. Duocept models can include a factory installed T.I.M. truck identification module. Please call 1 (800) 333-3331 for more information.
Scully Sockets are part of a complete vehicle mounted overfill prevention and grounding systems. With over 90% of all bottom-loading terminals in the United States using Scully Overfill Prevention Systems, Scully sockets offer the compatibility needed at any terminal. The style of plug at each loading terminal that your vehicles load should be considered to ensure a compatible connection. Truck-mounted, they connect to the Scully IntelliCheck® or Load Anywhere® onboard monitor and /or Scully sensors and the terminal loading rack overfill monitor via the terminal plug.
- Designs which meet API (American Petroleum Institute) standards for optic and thermistor systems
- Compatible with Scully loading rack overfill prevention controls- the #1 choice worldwide
- Durable construction to withstand the rigors of road travel
- Stainless steel contact pins for long-lasting performance.
- Easy gripping vinyl protective caps included
- Internal mounting holes and NPT threaded conduit entry holes for ease and flexibility during installation
- The Duocept features two pre-wired sockets in one powder coated enclosure with anodized socket connectors to reduce weight and installation time and withstand harsh weather and road conditions
- Model: DuoCept
- Housing: Aluminum casting with gray powder coated finish
- Socket Connector Outer Ring: Black anodized aluminum
- Dust Cap: Molded vinyl
- Wiring Harness: 10 ft. Oil/weather resistant cable
- Contacts: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6.55 in. L x 4.70 in. W x 3.66 in. H