Rubber Fab gauge guard isolator gaskets protect expensive diaphragms and instruments from damage without affecting instrument performance. By combining a quality sanitary gasket with a membrane, the gauge guard isolator gasket isolates hot or caustic saline solutions from instrumentation. A necessary and cost effective step in assuring long life and accurate results from your instruments and gauges. As some manufacturers will suggest the use of a gauge guard seal, others note that the failure to use a gauge guard seal can void most instrument and gauge warranties.
- Seal membrane protects instrumentation from caustic saline solutions
- Will not interfere with gauge operation or accuracy
- Works with most industry standard instruments
- Helps extend the life of gauges
- 3/4" – .015 membrane thickness
- 1", 1-1/2" and 2" – .010 membrane thickness