Reotemp's PT45 process gauge is designed to withstand corrosive atmospheres and media, pulsation and vibration. Rugged gauge engineered for process industries. Solid front provides a high degree of user safety.
- Safety pattern design
- Solid front, blow out back safety case
- Hi-Vis Dial
- All stainless steel internal parts
- Internal overboard and underload stops
- Glycerin filled
- Micro-adjustable pointing with floating zero
- 4.5" Dial
- Phenolic Reinforced Thermoplastic Case
- 316 SS Tube & Socket
- 1/2" NPT Lower Mount
- Tempered Safety Glass Lens
- Glycerin filled case
- High Accuracy ±0.5%
- -40°F min and 150°F Max Ambient& Process Temp Limits
- Max working pressure: Stable = 100%, Momentary=130% of scale
- NEMA 4X/IP65
- For use in process, industrial, refinery , commercial and HVAC industries.
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.