The Reelcraft 80000 series water/garden hose reels are designed to be centrally mounted and used for watering & washdown applications. The reel offers 100 ft. length of 5/8 in. I.D. hose, reel is spring driven and hose is equipped with garden hose end fittings (NH). This model includes an outlet hose with brass on/off valve, bumper and inlet hose.
Note: Reelcraft 80000 series reels only ship LTL.
- Spring is made from high quality steel and conditioned to remove imperfections, equaling an long spring life
- The reel components are made from industrial- grade steel and have ribs for added stability and structural strength
- The guide arm is easy to adjust to numerous positions, while the hose bumper maintains the desired working hose length
- Reel parts are individually powder-coated, resulting in a high-quality abrasion/corrosion-resistant finish that keeps the reels looking new through years of use
- Made in the USA
- Series: 80000
- Water/ Garden hose
- Hose ID: 5/8 in.
- Hose OD: 1 in.
- Hose Length: 100 ft.
- Pressure: 250 PSI
- Hose end: 3/4 in. Male NH
- Inlet: 3/4 in. Female NH
- Reel outlet: 3/4 in. FNPT
- Max temperature: 150°F
- Material: Steel reel, Aluminum fluid path and AFLAS swivel seal
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- 24 in. W x 15 3/4 in. D x 25 3/8 in. H
Dimensions (PDF Download)