The REELSAFE™ Series RS7000 is an expansion of the rugged design that set the industry standard. With safety at the forefront, REELSAFE™ pays out like a traditional reel, though is specifically engineered to retract the hose at an average walking speed. The centrifugal clutch, integral to the reel base, greatly decelerates the hose retraction speed by up to 83% vs. a Series 7000 reel.
Note: Low Pressure Air/Water Hose Reel has a maximum working pressure of 300 PSI @150°F.
- Retracts at 2 miles per hour - designed to match the average human walking speed of 2 to 3 miles per hour
- Integral clutch creates a consistent retraction speed regardless of fluid or environmental temperatures
- Safely protects personnel and equipment
- Requires no field adjustment
- Thru-shaft fluid path eliminates hose interference during reel rotation
- 7 position hose guide arm for multiple mounting configurations
- Reel dimensions and mounting pattern identical to the Series 7000
- Made in the USA
- Hose I.D.: 3/8 in.
- Hose O.D.: .60 in.
- Hose Length: 70 ft.
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI
- Max Temperature: 150°F
- Hose Outlet: 1/4 in. MNPT
- Reel Inlet: 1/2 in. FNPT
- Size Index: 1
- Applications: Low Pressure Air/Water
Reelcraft RS7000 Series Operating Instructions (PDF Download)