Compact design and quality steel construction are incorporated into Reelcraft's pressure wash reels. Series PW reels are complete with a high-pressure water swivel for maximum product delivery. Note: Reel is shipped in the top wind position. The reel image is shown in the side wind position.
- High-pressure water swivel is designed to handle a broad range of pressures, temperatures, and chemicals; perfect for agriculture/marine, equipment cleaning and pressure washing applications
- Full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to ensure the maximum service life
- The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
- Powder coated components offer a quality finish and corrosion resistance
- Hose reel only
- 3/8 in. I.D. x 50 ft. hose accepted
- 0.73 in. Hose O.D.
- Inlet: 1/2 in. Female NPT
- Reel Outlet: 3/8 in. Female NPT
- Pressure: 5000 PSI
- Max temperature: 212°F
- Shaft is steel
Manual (PDF Download)
Catalog Page (PDF Download)
Drawing (PDF Download)