RDS Manufacturing 95 Gallon Powder Coated Aluminum L-Shaped Transfer Fuel Tank/Toolbox Combos are made in the USA and are DOT approved for transferring diesel fuel, gasoline or aviation fuel. These tanks have fully welded seams and are 100% pressure tested before leaving the manufacturer. Aluminum tanks do not rust, protecting fuel from contamination.
Note: Transfer tanks have a drain plug and can be used to gravity feed diesel.
- 2 in. female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12V transfer pump (sold separately)
- 0.125 in. heavy-duty aluminum construction - No rusting
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure tested
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing
- Lockable gas cap
- Rollover safety valve (vent)
- Includes 3/8 in. FTP drain plug
- DOT approved tank can be used to transport diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel
- Type: Transfer Tank with Toolbox
- Shape: L-Shape
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Capacity: 95 Gallon
- Empty Weight: 144 lbs.
- Dimensions: 48 in. L x 32 in. W x 26 in. H
- Toolbox Dimensions: 48 in. L x 10 in. W x 17 in. H
- Mounting tabs extend out 1 in. - adds 2 in. to total length
- Add 2 1/2 in. for fill cap height
- Always measure the truck's bed for clearance at corners, wheel wells, etc.