RDS Manufacturing 50 Gallon Aluminum Rectangular Transfer Fuel Tanks are made in the USA and are DOT approved for transferring diesel fuel and gasoline. These tanks have fully welded seams and are 100% pressure tested before leaving the manufacturer. Aluminum tanks do not rust, protecting fuel from contamination. The tank comes with a GPI HP-100 hand pump with 8 ft. of dispensing hose, a dispense nozzle and an adjustable suction tube. The HP-100 dual-flo handle design provides high and low volume settings and is capable of pumping 50 gallons per 100 strokes.
- 2 in. female pipe thread coupling for pump
- 0.125 in. heavy-duty aluminum construction - No rusting
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure tested
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing
- Lockable gas cap
- Rollover safety valve (vent)
- Includes 3/8 in. FTP drain plug
- DOT approved tank can be used to transport diesel or gasoline
- Shape: Rectangle
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Diamond Plated
- Capacity: 50 Gallon
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Dimensions: 55 in. L x 14 in. W x 16 in. H
- Mounting tabs extend out 1 in. - adds 2 in. to total length and 1 in. to total width
- Add 2 1/2 in. for fill cap height
- Always measure the truck's bed for clearance at corners, wheel wells, etc.
Installation Instructions (PDF Download)
RDS DOT Permit (PDF Download)