The 878X is a Heavy Duty two way normally closed, one directional flow, direct lift solenoid valve with threaded connections. The valve opens when energized such as when a dispenser or pump is switched on. It does not need pressure to operate, meaning that the valve fully opens with zero pressure in the line. It is Ideal for anti-siphon control on Above Ground Storage Tanks and gravity fed applications. The piston assembly makes it possible to deliver more flow compared to diaphragm valves. Compatible for use with Fuel, Diesel, Gasoline, Jet Fuel, Kerosene, Oil, and other Petroleum Derivatives.
- Zero Differential-Direct Lift
- Pressure Relief Built in the Valve
- Industrial Grade Piston with PTFE Seats
- Heavy Duty Cast 316 Stainless Steel
- Higher Flow than Diaphragm Valves
- Longer service life than Diaphragm Valves
- Explosion Proof Housing meet UL, CSA and ATEX
- Minimum Ambient Temperature -42°F
- Female Threaded NPT Connections
- Pipe size: 3/4 in. , 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in. & 3 in.
- Orifice size: 3/4 in. , 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in. and 3 in.
- 120 V
- Flow Factor: 3/4 in. = 7 Cv, 1 in. =12Cv, 1-1/2 in. = 19 Cv, 2 in.= 27 Cv, and 3 in. =91 Cv
- Operating Pressure Differential 0 PSI Min & 100 PSI Max.
- 300 ° F Max Fluid temperature
- Watt Rating/ Insulation; 3/4 in.= 30/H AC & 48/H DC, 1 in. = 30/H AC & 48/H DC, 1-1/2 in. = 30/H AC & 48/H DC, 2 in. =30/H AC & 48/H DC, and 3 in. = 48/H AC
- 18" Flying Lead
- Lifetime Warranty