The Racor Spin-On 400 Series is available in a wide range of size and flow rate capabilities, using engineered media incorporated into graduated pore structure to increase the dirt holding capacity and extend filter life.
The waterproof, rustproof and dirt proof Aquabloc media undergoes a water repelling treatment process that simultaneously separates and coalesces, forming heavy water droplets that collect into the filter bowl.
The standard equipment primer pump tops the list of extensive options that allows bus fleets, truck fleets, RV owners, and others to tailor a filter/separator system specifically to their operating requirements. These options include a choice of three-micron rating for the Aquabloc filter element, 200-watt in-bowl resistance heater, water sensor, and flow rates up to 120 GPH. Please call for details.
- Cost-effective visual inspection clear plastic bowl
- Polymer bowls are reusable, impact-resistance, and virtually indestructible
- Aquabloc media is waterproof, rustproof and dirt proof
- Fuel Ports: 4
- Port Size: 3/8" NPT
- Max Operating Pressure: 30 PSI
- Bowl Type: Plastic See-through
- Integral Primer Pump: Yes
- Drain Type: Self-Vent
- Heater: No
- Ambient Temp Range: -40°F to 255°F
- Max Fuel Temp: 190°F