The Racor 120 Series fuel filter/ water separators offer Racor proven protection in a small, compact package. The 120 Series offers reliable protection for smaller diesel and gasoline engines used in generator sets, pressure washers and small construction equipment. The Racor 120 Series fit the most cramped engine compartments. Units feature 1/4”-18 NPTF inlet and outlet fuel ports and a unitized mounting bracket.
Elements: 120 Series assemblies feature spin-on, high-capacity, Aquabloc® II replaceable filter elements which stop water, remove solid contamination, and are available in 2, 10, and 30 micron. Filtration needs should be based on application, fuel quality, operating climates, and maintenance schedules.
Clear Bowls: Units feature spin-on contaminant collection bowls. The clear bowls used with these models will not discolor from alcohol, additives, or UV light and have a leak-proof, positive seal drain for easy servicing. Water and contamination levels can be seen easily at a glance.
Options: 120 Series optional accessories include: water detection kits, vacuum or compound gauges and metal bowls. Metal bowls should be specified when filtering fuels in hazardous locations where equipment is exposed to flying gravel and debris.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 15 gph
- Port Size: (SAE J476) ¼”-18 NPTF
- Minimum Service Clearance: 2.0” / 5.1 cm
- Center Threads: M18 x 1.5
- Height: 6.5” / 16.5 cm
- Depth: 3.2” / 8.1 cm
- Width: 3.2” / 8.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 1.1 lb / 0.50 kg
- Clean Pressure: Drop 0.15 psi / 0.01 bar
- Max. Allowable Pressure: 7.0 psi / 0.48 bar
- Water in Bowl Capacity: 1.8 oz. / 52 ml
- H2 O Removal Efficiency 99%
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40 to +255F (-40 to +123C)
- Die-cast aluminum unitized head ports
- Mounting holds spaced at 1.4" (35.6 mm), for 1/4" bolt
- 2 piece powder-coated aluminum construction
- Filters gasoline, diesel, and gasoline/oil blended fuels
- Compact design
- Heavy duty construction
- Easy to service