Quincy reciprocating air compressors are designed to be a compressor for life. They are built for efficiency and lower operating costs, producing more compressed air at a lower horsepower. They run at a slower RPM, run cooler and cost less to operate. Heavy-duty compressors are engineered for industrial applications and boast an industry-leading 50,000-hour pump life rating. Quincy delivers performance you demand and reliability you trust.
- Heavy-duty gasoline powered compressor provides continuous duty where a power cord won't or can't reach
- Rugged 13 HP Honda engine with electric start, instead of pulling a rope to start- just push a button (battery and cable not included). 3 year factory warranty from Honda.
- Pump rated for over 50,000 hours of continuous use.
- Splash lubricated, belt driven reliability equals to less maintenance and down time
- 100% Duty cycle
- Made in the USA
- 13 HP Honda motor w/ 12V button start w/recoil
- Start up time 2.1 minutes
- Aluminum two-stage pump w/cast iron sleeve
- Rated for 24.7 CFM @100 PSI and 23.6 CFM @ 175 PSI
- Max 175 PSI
- Premium Polyester filter
- Belt drive
- Manual start w/electric start capability ( battery not included)
- Low oil shut-off
- Use Quin-CIP 30 W Non Detergent Oil
- 30 Gallon horizontal tank with 1/2 in. ball valve outlet
- ASME certified
- Standard 1 Year warranty, call 800-333-3331 for details on the No Bull Extended 3 Year pump, 2 Year labor Warranty Option, EWK-3.