Ponaflex's Ponaflat 10 layflat discharge hose for drip irrigation and water discharge applications is constructed with premium raw materials to endure harsh conditions in agricultural. The Ponaflat 10 is used as flexible submain lines in drip irrigation and for general water transfer.
Note: Hose assemblies come with a standard 2-1/2 in. Part C female coupling on one end and 2-1/2 in. Part E male adapter on the other.
- Premium Polyester Yarn Reinforcement with Virgin PVC Cover and Tube
- Minimal Elongation, Expansion and Rotation
- Lightweight & Compact
- Kinking Resistance
- 3:1 Safety Factor
- Series: Ponaflat 10
- Type: Premium Discharge & Drip Irrigation Layflat
- Nominal Size: 2-1/2 in.
- Inner Diameter (ID): 2.559 in.
- Length: 10 - 100 ft. - Other Lengths Available - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for More Information
- Hose Ends: 2-1/2 in. Female Coupler x 2-1/2 in. Male Adapter (CxE)
- Tube: PVC
- Cover: PVC
- Reinforcement: Premium Polyester Yarn
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F (-20°C to +65°C) - Depending on Application
- Wall Pressure: 0.059 in.
- Working Pressure (@70°F): 60 PSI
- Weight: 0.24 lbs./ft.