For Smooth, Sensitive Operation and the Ultimate in Corrosion Resistance with No Wetted Elastomers or Metals!
- Geon® PVC, Corzan® CPVC, Natural Polypropylene, and Kynar® PVDF body materials in 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" and 2" sizes.
- PTFE body material offered in 1/4" - 1" sizes.
- Relief setting is infinitely adjustable from 5 psi to 100 psi.
- Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi.
- Diaphragm material is PTFE for all sizes and body materials, and is excellent for use with highly aggressive liquids...provides the ultimate in contamination-free sealing.
- Rugged thermoplastic construction is ideal for a broad range of industrial applications.
- Large diaphragm area delivers more sensitivity and less pressure drop under flow conditions.
- Non-wetted u-cup seal provides a second isolation of the control spring; design includes patented Fail-Dry vent, a safety feature that provides visual warning of seal malfunction. This permits the valve to continue operation until a scheduled maintenance can be planned thereby avoiding a costly shutdown. Fail-Dry connection on Series RVDT is 1/8" FNPT.
- Non-leaching feature of fluoropolymer diaphragm makes it ideal for use with ultra-purewater and concentrated etchants, as in the semiconductor industry.
- One valve design functions as an all-purpose backpressure valve in many applications.
- Relief: protects systems and equipment from over-pressure/pressure surges.
- By-Pass: prevents pumps from "dead heading".
- Back-Pressure Regulator: maintains necessary reverse pressure in closed loop systems.
- Back-Pressure Valve: enhance pump performance by maintaining backpressure on the pump outlet
- Anti-Siphon: used on the outlet of a pump wherever gravity or other downstream conditions may create negative pressure (siphon) and drain a tank. The valve is pre-set to open under pump pressure, but closes bubble-tight when the pump is shut off. Because of the design of the RVDT, this valve actually closes more tightly when unwanted siphon occurs.