An engineered true union ball valve for manual and actuated valve applications.
1/2" to 2" Valve Features
- Molded mounting brackets for excellent support and ease of piping installation.
- Pressure rated at 175 PSI (11,91 BAR). Kynar® PVDF ball valve rated to 232 PSI.
- Plast-O-Matic True Blue Ball Valves sizes 1/2"", 3/4"", 1"", 1¼"", 1½"" and 2"" are 100% molded, machined & assembled in Cedar Grove, NJ, USA.
- Available in Geon® PVC, Corzan® CPVC, Natural (virgin, unpigmented) Polypropylene, and Kynar® PVDF.
- Available seal materials are EPDM and Viton®. Handle is molded ABS. Other materials available; minimum quantities apply.
3" & 4" Valve Features
- Full port
- Bi-directional flow
- Low maintenance and extended operational life
- Handle equipped as a spanner device to adjust carrier
- PTFE seat energized by O-ring
- Ball machined and tumbled to ensure roundness
- Special mounting pads are molded on body for actuator mounting or valve anchoring
- Blow-out proof stem
- Safety shear stem design
- Double O-ring seal on stem