Piusi is excited to announce our full range of DEF Mini Bulk tank solutions! This ideal package is designed to simplify installation and reduce unneeded costs.
PIUSI's SQUALO35 is the most compact and top-performing submersible pump specifically engineered for single-hose DEF applications. Thanks to the small size, it not only fits perfectly in the various sizes of DEF mini bulk tanks available in the market, but also conveniently in IBC totes!
SQUALO35 is a centrifugal pump equipped with a regenerative turbine, delivery check valve and an innovative integrated pressure regulator system that optimizes performance in terms of flow-rate, flow consistency and precision; drastically reducing energy consumption (avoiding peak usage and consuming only the amount necessary for proper operation).
- Manufactured with materials that comply with the ISO22241 directive, SQUALO35 is the first submersible pump for DEF specifically developed and tested for small and medium scale dispensing systems
- The reduced overall dimensions and special design of the pump guarantee an easy installation and suction clearance down to a 1/2 in. of fluid level
- Equipped with a timer for shutdown after 11 minutes to protect against abuse and guarantee its longevity
- Compact, but powerful; the SQUALO35 is suitable for DEF mini bulk tanks and IBC totes of any shape and size
- A regenerative turbine with delivery check valve, 2-pole induction motor with thermal protection; all encapsulated in a watertight shell
- Stainless-steel filter strainer protects the pump from any potential particulates in the fluid
- The non-return valve, installed on the suction hose on the discharge end of the pump, allows the flow to move in one direction preventing back-flow
- Series: SQUALO35
- Type: Submersible Pump for Single-Hose DEF Applications
- Body: Stainless Steel/Technopolymer
- Turbine: Technopolymer
- Flow-Rate: 10 GPM
- Dead Level: 30 mm. (suction level) 1-1/4 in.
- Head Pressure: 25
- Maximum System Pressure: 29 PSI
- Power: 1/2 Hp
- Power Supply: 120V/60 Hz
- Working Temperature: 12°F to 104°F
- Diameter (Ø): 5.5 in.
- Height: 14-1/4 in.
- Revolving Hydraulic Connection: 1 in. BSP (female)
- Supplied With: 3/4 in. Hosetail
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Product Datasheet (PDF Download)