The PIUSI K24 DEF Digital Flow Meter is perfect for metering the transfer of DEF with a turbine measuring system. Easy to install, inline or at the end of a delivery pipe, equipped with an easy-to-read, compact screen.
The meter can be installed directly onto the nozzle for convenient, on-the-spot reading of the quantity delivered. Thanks to its strong casing and a sealed plug-in electronic card, this sturdy meter can be used in practically all conditions. The card can be rotated for easy display reading from all angles. The microprocessor is powered by two easily replaceable, long-lasting batteries. Simple, reliable, versatile, economic, the perfect instrument for managing liquid deliveries.
- Can be installed in-line or at the end of a delivery hose
- Large read-out screen
- 4-way rotatable display
- Resettable totals
- Flow rate: 1.6 - 26.4 GPM
- Max pressure: 145 PSI
- Meter Inlet/Outlet: 1" BSP thread
- Adapter(included): 1" female BSP to female NPT
- Accuracy: +/-1%
- 5 digit partial total from 0.1 to 99999
- 6 digit total from 1 to 999999