DEF Rotary Hand Pump Tote Kit for transferring Diesel Exhaust Fluid directly from an IBC tote. The PIUSI Hand Pump TOTE system has been designed to be easily removed from one IBC tank and then swapped to another.Thanks to its simplicity, the PIUSI Rotary Hand Pump TOTE can be used in any working situation, with its 10 Gallons per 100 revolutions flow rate. Particularly suitable for those working environments where it is necessary to have a highly versatile manual transfer pump.The kit connects to the 3/4 in. hose barb on the Micromatic dispense 4 pin closed coupling system or any other system with a 3/4 in. hose connection.The Piusi DEF Rotary Hand Pump incorporated a check valve and spring-loaded vanes to always maintain prime while also eliminating a siphon effect. This hand pump can be securely orientated in any position and is designed to eliminate oscillation while in use. This along with a stainless steel body multiplies its longevity. Box Contents: 3/4" stainless steel spout, 9.8' delivery hose, drum connector, suction pipe, and instruction manual.
- Integrated check valve for immediate dispensing
- Maintenance free for 250,000 gallons
- Eliminate the siphon effect with check valve and spring-loaded vanes
- Prevents DEF crystallization
- Economical solution to DEF transfer
- Capacity per 100 revolutions: 10 Gallons
- IBC bracket: Yes
- Suction Hose: 3/4 in. x 3 ft.
- Delivery Hose: 3/4 in. x 9 ft.
Product Manual (PDF Download)