The PetroClear® 51110P is a spin-on filter for fuel dispensers that utilizes a 30 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including ethanol blended gasoline, biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), kerosene and fuel oils.
This filter has a 1 1/2 in. – 16 UNF mounting thread (1 in. flow) required for most spin-on filter adapters used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications such as Gilbarco, Wayne, Bennet, Tokheim and other major manufacturers’ dispensers.
Notes: Designed for particulate removal only (30 micron). Will not react to water in fuels or phase separation in ethanol blended gasoline to slow flow. Not to be used in aviation fuel applications.
- For fuel dispensers
- Designed for particulate removal only (30 micron)
- Compatible with neat gasoline, ethanol blended fuels and all diesels, including biodiesel fuels
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process
- UL® recognized
- Model: 51130P
- Filter Type: Spin-On
- Media Type: Cellulose - Particulate Removing
- Micron Rating: 30 Micron (Nominal)
- Diameter: 5 in.
- Height: 11.37 in.
- Mounting Thread: 1 in. - 12 UNF
- Flow Rate: 40 GPM (94.6 LPM)
- Flow: 1 in. Flow
- Shell Thickness: 0.020
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Max. Operating Pressure: 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Collapse (Min.) 150 psid (10.3 bar)
- Burst (Min.) 200 psi (13.5 bar)
- Max. Operating Temp. 250°F (139°C)
Petroclear Filter Label Legend (PDF Download)