Velcon Pleated Media Cartridges are suitable for a broad range of polar and non-polar fluids. Recommended for applications where the containment is granular (non-colloidal), allowing maximum utilization of the high surface area.
Suitable for: All Hydrocarbon Fuels, Diesel Fuel, Biodiesel Fuel, Cutting Oils, Lube Oils, Synthetic Oils, Insulating Oils, Hydraulic Oils, Ethyl Alcohol, Glycols, Toluol, Naphtha, Water Emulsion Coolants, and Degreasing Fluids.
- Model FO Series
- Large surface area allows high flow rate with low initial pressure drop
- Resin impregnated media maintains strength and resists effects of water and heat
- Heavy gauge carbon steel center tubes give 75 psi collapse strength against pressure surges
- Coated steel components resist corrosion from most industrial fluids
- Corrugated media prevents pleat pinch-off, assuring all filtration media is utilized
- Buna-N gaskets provides the best positive seal in most fluids
- Thermoset bonding material provides durable endcap-to-media bond to prevent internal bypassing
- Threaded base filter cartridges are available for easier installation
- 5 -9 operating pH range
- Micron ratings from 1/4 to 75
- 98%+ nominal filtration efficiency
- 250°F maximum operating temperature
- Recommended changeout differential pressure - 25 psid