The Epsilon Coupling System is designed to prevent chemical spills and reduce fugitive emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), particularly in the process facility and during transfer to and from tank trucks and tank cars. These couplings and fittings are typically used for pharmaceutical and close-to sanitary and hygienic applications. During in-plant chemical transfers, the EPSILON Chemical Containment System will provide your plant with process flexibility while improving operator safety, enhancing environmental compliance and reducing overall capital expenditures and operating costs. Epsilon is a low-spill dry disconnect coupling, based on a double ball valve system integrating a sophisticated safety design. Beyond the common advantages of a ball valve design, Epsilon provides for product flow through an unrestricted flow path and double shut-off reliability in the coupling connection.
- Lowest fluid loss, driven by the innovative unique double ball-valve system, ensures the lowest product loss in the industry
- Unparalleled safety with multiple interlocks that eliminate unintentional disconnects and chemical releases that could threaten worker safety and the environment
- Full flow with unrestricted flow path- No turbulence!
- Optimal defense against cross-contamination with optional keyed couplings that mechanically lock out and isolate transfer lines
- Engineered for easy operation and maintenance with no special tools needed for seal replacements
- Spring-energized TFM or PFA U-cup sealing
- Valve Size: 2 in.
- Inlet Size: 2 in. FNPT
- Flow Rate: 150 GPM (568 l/min)
- Spillage: < 0.6 ml
- Max Emissions: < 25 ppm
- Cv: 160
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dust Cap: Polyurethane
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 435 PSI (30 Bar)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 450°F (230°C)
- Bulk Storage
- In-Plant Processing
- Reactor Units
- Filtration Units
- Tank Car