The OPW 7HB ® Series high-quality diesel automatic shut-off nozzle is designed specifically for self-service prepay or card-lock systems to help prevent diesel fuel spills. The OPW 7HB ® cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed. This means the OPW 7HB ® is closed when placed back in the dispenser storage position. These diesel nozzles are available in the following colors black, green, and yellow.
OPW 7H nozzles have a 1" NPT inlet and a 1 3/16" O.D. spout.
- Helps reduce spills - a unique two-stage lever design ensures a positive shut-off, even if held wide open
- Three-position hold-open device - one-finger control of hold-open mechanism means easy setting of flow rate
- Design Working Pressure - OPW products are designed to work at 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Easily-replaced spout - simply remove three screws. Replacement kits are readily available from OPW
- Dash-pot action - for smoother closing action and reduced line shock
- Dual poppets - easy to open nozzle against high pressure
- FlowLock™ - designed to shut-off automatically when the spout is tipped up, limiting spillage
- Low reliable shut-off - specially designed to ensure proper shut-off as low as 5 gallons per minute
- Even, smooth spray pattern - minimizes diesel foaming and false shut-offs
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc
- Body: Aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Inlet Size: 1" NPT
- Spout Size: 1-3/16"