The OPW 45 swivel is designed for gasoline self-service applications where easy nozzle and hose handling is important for customer convenience. The OPW 45-5075 1" swivel is installed between the nozzle and hose to reduce strain, providing flexibility so fueling hoses last longer.
Model #: 45-5075
- Compact, attractive profile - for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Secure design - not repairable or rebuildable for certainty of operation. Every OPW 45 is factory assembled and tested.
- Better flow performance - less restriction means higher refueling speed.
- Unique two planes of rotation - for easy nozzle positioning and hose life.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. - UL & ULC Listed.
- Design Working Pressure - OPW products are designed to work at 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
CautionPipe sealant must be used on threaded connections. Do not use teflon tape. Failure to comply may create hazardous conditions.
IMPORTANTOPW products should be used in compliance with applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Product selection should be based on physical specifications and limitations and compatibility with the environment and materials to be handled. OPW MAKES NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE.
- Body: aluminum
- Outlet Adaptor: zinc
- Inlet Adaptor: zinc
- Seals: Nitrile Rubber