Drylok is designed to safely transfer hazardous corrosive, volatile liquids such as acids, solvents and petrochemicals. An interlocking handle averts accidental spills by preventing uncoupling while the valve is open. And, the unit's flat face minimizes fluid loss, further reducing exposure to risk during operation. Drylok is ideal for all kinds of hazardous fluids where product loss is a problem, such as high-pressure lines, high flow rates, slurries, and gases.
Call us for additional options that are available.
- Driest disconnect in the industry - less than 1-cc of fluid loss from a 3 unit.
- Unprecedented safety - meets or exceeds all of today's stringent emision and worker safety requirements set by EPA OSHA and others. Drylok cannot be uncoupled while the valve is open.
- Ideal for high-pressure line applications- can be opened and closed against 150 psi maximum head pressure.
- Optimum flow rate - less obstruction in easy-flow interior optimizes the flow rate in high-pressure or high-viscosity applications.
- Ease of use - simple lever action connects valve to coupler and opens and closes the flow. 360° orientation ensures proper seating and alignment. No clamps clips loops or tabs that can cause operator error.
- Available in 1" 2" and 3" sizes
- Standard O-ring seals for longevity and economy.
- Adjustable packing nut with V-type material provides a continous compression emission-free seal on handle shaft.
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel Alloy 20 or Hastelloy C with NPT BSP ASME Flanged BW and SW end connections.
- AAR Approved
- CRN Approved