OPW's Automatic Shut-Off Nozzle for heavy-duty, high-flow truck, bus, and home fuel oil delivery. Aluminum body, right angle design, dual poppets, and 2-position hold open device. Spout included. Built-in check valve. Venturi type shut off mechanism.
- Venturi-type shut-off mechanism – for automatic shutoff.
- Aluminum body – lighter in weight and easier to maneuver than other nozzles on the market.
- Two-position hold-open device.
- One-hand control of hold-open mechanism – means easy setting of flow rate.
- Easily replaced spout – simply remove the spout retainer nut.
- Right angle design – provides larger lever arae for better grips and easier control, permitting the nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Built-in outlet check valve – meets all known requirements of the Division of Measurement Standards.
- Dual poppets – make nozzle easy to open against high inlet pressure.
- Design working pressure – OPW nozzles are designed to work at 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: Aluminum
- Main stem: Stainless steel
- Packing: Graphite and Teflon®
- Main Disc: Viton®
- Inlet size: 1 ½” NPT