The OPW11® Series automatic nozzles are OPW's premium conventional nozzles for safe retail and commercial petroleum filling. The OPW 11BP® is designed for use in retail and commercial filling applications including prepay, self and full service, credit/debit card readers or card-lock systems to help prevent gasoline spills. The OPW11® Series is one of the most trusted conventional nozzle options in the world for full service use. The OPW 11BP® has safety features in place so it will not open until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed.
The OPW 11 BP Prepay Unleaded Nozzle is available in multiple colors, including: Green, Silver, Red, Black, Blue, Orange, and Yellow.
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
- Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card lock systems utilizing OPW's unique No Pressure – No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed.
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – Blocker on lever guard
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a vehicle, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions
- Cycle tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles - Better than any other nozzle available on the market today
- Stainless Steel spout tip that lasts four times longer than standard aluminum spouts
- Durable lever guard that won't scratch your customers' vehicles – Made from Duratuff®
- New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs
- Easy to use – Utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control Technology
- Attractive 2-Piece Newgard™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry to use
- Convenient – One-finger hold-open clip that is easy to set the flowrate (not on all models)
- 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Body: Aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: Aluminum
- Inlet Size: 3/4 NPT