The 90 Series platform is designed with a three "V" ring seal configuration base that is spring loaded and self-adjusting for normal wear. The result translates into the "V" rings maintaining a constant optimal pressure, securing a reliable seal well beyond the service expectancy of any other conventional single seal.
Custom variations have also been created in order to suit complex project requirements and specifications. Due to the high overall performance of the 90 Series, no other swivel joint has a broader spectrum of use in the market today.
- 1000 PSI cold working pressure
- ASTM schedule 40 profile construction
- Creates a reliable seal
- Designed for heavy-duty use
- Style: 20-F
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Seal: Viton
- End Connections: 150 # Raised face ANSI Flange
- Seal Packing: Triple V-Ring
- Mechanical Chamber: Dual radial ball bearing
OILCO 90 Series Swivel Joint Overview (PDF Download)
OILCO 90 Series Replacement Seal Information (PDF Download)
OILCO Swivel Joint-General Maintenance and Safety Notes (PDF Download)
OILCO Chemical Resistance Chart (PDF Download)