NovaBrew is a state of the art designed rubber hose based on the specific requirements of the modern day brewery. NovaBrew has a rugged but flexible construction with a super smooth white hose tube, for non-oily applications, that is microbe resistant along with a dark burgundy red cover that resists dirt scuffs and is easily cleaned. NovaBrew is built on stainless steel mandrels for cleanliness and meets FDA USDA and 3-A (certificate #1376).
The NovaBrew hose is assembled with 304 stainless sanitary ferrules and 316 stainless 3A clamp ends to meet 3A, FDA & USDA standards.
Service Temperature: -40°F to 240°F
- Tube: White Chlorobutyl (non oily applications)
- Reinforcement: Multiple plies of polyester tire cord, dual monofilament helix rods
- Cover: Dark burgundy EPDM
- 304 Stainless sanitary ferrules
- 316 Stainless 3A Tri-clamp ends
- Easy cleaned: Can be opened and steam cleaned, CIP to 248°F (+120°C)
- Hose Approvals: FDA USDA and 3-A (certificate # 1376); Meets or exceeds the requirement of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (File: N267)
|Size||O.D.||Working Pressure||Minimum Bend Radius||Vacuum (Hg)||Weight|
|3/4 in.||1.41 in.||250 PSI||4 in.||Full||0.33 lbs/ft|
|1 in.||1.64 in.||250 PSI||4 in.||Full||0.48 lbs/ft|
|1 1/2 in.||2.14 in.||250 PSI||5 in.||Full||0.65 lbs/ft|
|2 in.||2.77 in.||250 PSI||7 in.||Full||1.26 lbs/ft|
|2 1/2 in.||3.29 in.||250 PSI||13 in.||Full||1.54 lbs/ft|