Connoisseurs food and beverage suction and discharge hose has a special kink and crush resistant cover for more demanding applications. Connoisseurs has a rugged but flexible construction with a super smooth white chlorobutyl hose tube, for non-oily applications. Connoisseurs is built on stainless steel mandrels for cleanliness and meets FDA USDA and 3-A (certificate #1376).
The NovaBrew hose is assembled with 304 stainless ferrules and 316 stainless clamp ends making it an economical option when FDA 3A standards are not required.
Service Temperature: -40°F to 240°F
- Tube: White Chlorobutyl (non oily applications)
- Reinforcement: Multiple plies of polyester tire cord, dual monofilament helix rods
- Cover: Gray EPDM
- 304 Stainless ferrules
- 316 Stainless Tri-clamp ends
- Easy cleaned: Can be opened and steam cleaned, CIP to 248°F (+120°C)
- Hose Approvals: FDA USDA and 3-A (certificate # 1376); Meets or exceeds the requirement of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (File: N267)
|Size||O.D.||Working Pressure||Minimum Bend Radius||Vacuum (Hg)||Weight|
|3/4 in.||1.26 in.||250 PSI||3 in.||Full||0.33 lbs/ft|
|1 in.||1.51 in.||250 PSI||3.5 in.||Full||0.44 lbs/ft|
|1 1/2 in.||2.01 in.||250 PSI||4.5 in.||Full||0.63 lbs/ft|
|2 in.||2.90 in.||250 PSI||7 in.||Full||1.21 lbs/ft|
|2 1/2 in.||3.28 in.||250 PSI||13 in.||Full||1.52 lbs/ft|