Novaflex's Pump-Flex™ Composite Hose is specifically designed for the Pump Rental Industry. Pump-Flex™ Composite Hose replaces the heavy rubber suction and discharge hoses, commonly used in the pump rental market, that are extremely heavy and hard to maneuver and due to the small bend radius of the rubber hose, can also kink prematurely. Pump-Flex™ suction and discharge hose provides extreme flexibility, light-weight handling and excellent service life. Excellent for the transfer of water, dirty oily water and light chemicals.
Notes: Not for use in Marine Dock, Crude oil, Bunker oil, or heavy viscous product applications. Other sizes and fitting combinations available - please call 1 (800) 333-3331 for more information.
- Crimped carbon steel 150 lb. fixed x floating flanges
- Absorbs pump pulsations
- Less manpower to install than rubber hose
- Easy to package for shipping and storage
- Flanges crimped each end
- Rated for full vacuum
- Operating temperature of -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to +100°C)
- ID: 6 in.
- OD: 7 in.
- Length: 10 & 20 ft.
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 800 PSI
- Bend Radius: 22 in.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs./ft.
- 150# Flange & Coupling Weight: 41 lbs. Each