Novaflex's 4705 UHMW is a crush and kink resistant chemical transfer hose designed for almost every common industrial chemical used in the industry today. Constructed with a non-staining clear Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) tube and an abrasion resistant EPDM cover. Reinforced with 2 plies of high tensile textile with dual helix.
Note: Hose is assembled with Stainless Steel Male NPT x Male NPT Ends.
Warning: Elevated temperatures can change the chemical resistance rating of 4705. Check the chemical resistance charts published by Novaflex to verify that the chemical to be transferred is rated for use with the UHMWP tube at the temperature & concentrations listed. Most chemicals become more aggressive the higher the temperature, reducing the ability of the tube material to withstand them. Compatibility information is available from Novaflex. If no data exists, it is the users responsibility to determine if the hose is compatible with the chemical to be transferred. Never use Novaflex 4705 above the ratings listed by Novaflex.
- Male NPT x male NPT stainless steel ends
- Crush & kink resistant
- Non-staining clear UHMW tube
- Abrasion resistant EPDM cover
- Lightweight and flexible
- Series: 4705 Chemical Suction & Discharge Hose - Crush Resistant
- ID: 2 in.
- OD: 2.75 in.
- Length: 5 - 50 ft. - Other lengths are available - please call 1-800-333-3331 for more information
- Ends: Stainless Steel MNPT Ends
- Tube: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
- Reinforcement: Multiple Plies of Tire Cord with Dual Monofilament Helix, Static Wire
- Plies: 2
- Cover: Green EPDM Rubber
- Minimum Bend Radius (MBR): 8 in.
- Vacuum: 29 in. Hg
- Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Temperature Range: up to -40°F (-40°C) to +212°F (+82°C) - Consult chemical resistant chart
- Weight: 1.28 lbs./ft.
Rubber Hose Chemical Resistance Chart (PDF Download)