Novaflex's 4700 UHMW is a lightweight flexible chemical transfer hose designed for almost every common industrial chemical used in the industry today. Constructed with a non-staining clear Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) tube and an abrasion resistant EPDM cover. Reinforced with 2 plies of high tensile textile with dual helix.
Note: Hose is assembled with Stainless Steel Female Coupler x Male Adapter (CxE) Ends.
Warning: Elevated temperatures can change the chemical resistance rating of 4700. Check the chemical resistance charts published by Novaflex to verify that the chemical to be transferred is rated for use with the UHMWP tube at the temperature & concentrations listed. Most chemicals become more aggressive the higher the temperature, reducing the ability of the tube material to withstand them. Compatibility information is available from Novaflex. If no data exists, it is the users responsibility to determine if the hose is compatible with the chemical to be transferred. Never use Novaflex 4700 above the ratings listed by Novaflex.
- Female coupler x male adapter stainless steel ends
- Non-staining clear UHMW tube
- Abrasion resistant EPDM cover
- Series: 4700 Chemical Suction & Discharge Hose
- ID: 2 in.
- OD: 2.56 in.
- Length: 5 - 50 ft. - Other lengths are available - please call 1-800-333-3331 for more information
- Ends: C x E - Stainless Steel Female Coupler x Male Adapter
- Tube: Clear Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
- Reinforcement: Multiple Plies of High Tensile Textile with Dual Helix
- Plies: 2
- Cover: Green EPDM - Abrasion Resistant
- Minimum Bend Radius (MBR): 8 in.
- Vacuum: 29 in. Hg
- Working Pressure: 250 PSI
- Temperature Range: up to -40Â°F (-40Â°C) to +250Â°F (+121Â°C) - Consult chemical resistant chart
- Weight: 1.33 lbs./ft.
Rubber Hose Chemical Resistance Chart (PDF Download)