H1 A1 Magnesium Anodes used in cathodic protection systems in low resistivity soil conditions. Backfill components are carefully sourced and then mixed at the factory to ensure correct composition. Includes 10 feet of 12# TW solid copper lead wire.
- TW Insulated Solid Copper Wire is designed, rated, and the best option for direct burial
- Wire is coiled using a double layered taper, therefore it doesn't tangle when unwound
- Top quality epoxy used for potting compound to seal the internal anode wire connection
- Magnesium is cast only by hand-selected foundries and is third party tested
- Backfill components are carefully sourced and then mixed at the factory to ensure correct composition
- Specifically engineered cotton bag resists tearing when carrying the anode
- Packaged by dedicated professionals, who understand the importance of a tightly packed, uniform, anode
- Made in the USA
- Bag Material: Engineered Cotton with Polyester Thread and Proprietary Stitching
- Wire: 10 ft. #12 TW Solid Copper Lead Wire
- Minimum Open Circuit Potential (Cu/Cu sulfate electrode): -1.5v
- Minimum Current Efficiency: 50%
- 3rd Party Laboratory: Anode Evaluations
- Bare Anode Weight: 17 lbs.
- Packaged Anode Weight: 45 lbs.
- Packaged Anode Diameter: 5 in.
- Packaged Anode Length: 28 in.
- Box: Extra Thick, Heavy Duty
- Bag Tie: Steel, Industrial Grade
- Potting Compound: Epoxy
|Anode Composition||Grade A/III-%|
||5.3 minimum, 6.7 maximum
||2.5 minimum, 3.5 maximum
|Backfill Composition||Specifically Sourced|
|Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate