National Spencer Battery Operated Drum Pumps are available with a 19.2v Lithium Battery and come with 1 battery and charger. These pumps can dispense DEF, and many other water based chemicals such as detergents, antifreeze and chemical insecticides. They will also pump petroleum products such as diesel fuel and kerosene.
Note: Not compatible with gasoline or oil.
National Spencer Can & Pail Pump model 7000 cordless multi-purpose pump is the ideal solution to lifting those heavy gas and oil cans. Instead of lifting those heavy cans just insert the pump push a button and dispense. The Pump operates on just 2 D size alkaline batteries, and will pump up to 1,000 gallons at a rate of 2.6 GPM. This pump is ideal for pumping gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel and light oils.
Drum Pump Features
- Lithium model pumps at 7 GPM (Pumps 137 gal. per charging)
- Both models include one battery and one charger
- Portable; no power outlets needed to pump fluid
- S.S. screened telescoping suction tube extends from 33.5” to 49”
- 2” NPT bung adapter & 2” buttress adapter for plastic drums
- 79” long corrugated P.E. hose with a Poly nozzle with 3/4” S.S. spout
- Comes with a nozzle holster built in the pump body
Can & Pail Pump Features
- Operates on 2 “D” size alkaline batteries
- Flow rate up to 2.6 GPM
- Pumps approx. 1,000 gallons on two “D” size alkaline batteries
- Includes 39.4” long dispensing hose
- Suction tube length 15.2“