These Morrison 718 Liquid Level Gauge are designed for measuring liquid level in an aboveground storage tank containing diesel, fuel oil, oil, and used (waste) oil. The gauge mounts on top of the tank and is activated by a float connected to a cable. These gauges are calibrated in inches, also available are gauges calibrated in gallons. This model measures ullage.
- 2 in. male NPT threads
- Measurement readout in inches
- Measures ullage and accommodates tank depths up to 72 in.
- Easy float length adjustment (1 in. or 2 in. increments)
- Vapor space sealed to prevent lens fogging
- UV resistant measurement tape
- Approximately 12 in. of extra cable to accommodate installations with riser pipes
- Body: Cast aluminum
- Spring: 301 stainless steel
- Float: Polypropylene
- Shaft bushing: stainless steel
- O-ring: Viton®
- Cable: 30# braided microfilament
- Lens cover: Lexan
Product Installation Guide (PDF Download)