The 715 Series remote fill box is a 10 gallon capacity cabinet that provides containment of small spills during tank filling operations. Has cUL Listed and Florida DEF EQ-787 code compliances.
- 10 gallon (37.85 liter) capacity
- 3″ male NPT threaded top connection
- Vented and weatherproof
- Hinged door is lockable with a padlock
- Bottom sloped (right to left) toward drain and pump mounting location; drains on left side
- Vapor recovery mounting bracket integrated into the cabinet exterior
- Mating tank mount bracket integrated into the cabinet exterior
- Available with hand pump assembly, ball valve, quick disconnect check valve coupler/adaptor, dry disconnect adaptor, and dust cap/plug in 2″ or 3″ configuration
- All connection assemblies are factory installed and tested prior to shipping.
- DEF, Aviation, and E-85 models are available
- Vapor recovery adaptor, cap, and u-bolt kits are available
- Post mount kits are available
- Four-leg stands are available
- Box and door: 14-gauge steel, powder coated white
- Ball valve: Morrison 691 series brass or 691BSS series stainless steel
- Quick disconnect coupler and plug: Aluminum, anodized aluminum, or stainless steel
- Quick disconnect adaptor and cap: Anodized aluminum
- Dry disconnect adaptor and cap: Aluminum, anodized aluminum, or stainless steel
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.