Designed to be installed in the bottom outlet of small tanks where product flow must be stopped in the event of a fire. Fusible link holds the spring loaded valve open until activated.
NOTE: The 474 and 574 require periodic inspection to ensure the shut-off mechanism is operating correctly. They are not intended to be used as a ″block valve″ and should not be opened under pressure.
- Angle design
- Male threads install in into the tank, female threaded outlet
- 5 PSI maximum pressure rating
- 165°F fuse link is UL listed
- Body: Brass
- Disc: Buna-N (std), Viton® or Teflon®
- O-Ring: Buna-N (std) or Viton®