Atmospheric updraft vents are installed on the top of storage tank vent pipes on underground and aboveground fuel storage tanks.
NOTE: Open vents will allow unrestricted evaporation of product.
- Directs vapor outward and upward in accordance with NFPA 30
- Protects the vent line from debris and insects
- Water resistant rain cap sheds water away from the vent line
- Slip on design with set screws for easy installation
- Internal drain channels water penetration out through weep hole
- CARB 89-12 Approved (1 1/2" and 2" models)
- Body and cap: Aluminum die cast
- Screens: 40 mesh brass
Installation Instructions (PDF Download)