The Breaktime breakaway coupling provides protection for the dispensing equipment at the service station. In the event of a drive away, the Breaktime breakaway will separate , the check valve in each half will seal instantly and prevent fuel from escaping. The Breaktime breakaways are available in a 3/4 in. and utilize the unique break-ring design to provide consistent and reliable performance at a low cost. UL listed for use with gas, 10% ethanol blend and diesel.
- Unique Brass Break Rings: provide consistent separation force
- Ball Check Valves: Seal both halves instantly upon separation no fuel loss
- Dry Break Coupling: No fuel is lost during reassembly the two halves seal before the check valves open
- Body: Machined from solid bar stock
- Ring Cover: Nylon Integrated
- Break Rings: Brass/Thickness determines the break force
- Breaktime Repair Kit: 2 brass rings 2-"O" rings, cover, spacer, retainer
- Inlet & Outlet: 3/4" NPT
- Check Valves: Nylon
- Seals: Viton
- Break Force: 300 lbs.
- Length: 4.5 in.
- Max Working Pressure: 50 Psi